India is a land of attractions.
A country to the land of “The Taj Mahal”, India has attractions galore. Discover, Share and Celebrate India’s attractions.
- Chenani Nashri Tunnel – Asia’s Longest Bi-directional Road Tunnel In Jammu, Srinagarby RahulLook deep into nature and then you will understand everything better – Albert Einstein. If you are a nature lover and an adventure enthusiast than Kashmir and Srinagar are the places that should […]
- How Rohtang Tunnel Could Change The Fortune Of Himachal ?by tushitaCarve a tunnel of hope through the dark mountain of disappointment Rohtang tunnel is a symbol of hope that is being carved through a dark mountain which would change the fortune of the […]
- The Vintage Jawahar Tunnel Is An Entity Of Pride And Indian Heritageby tushitaThere are a lot of tunnels being made in India in the recent past which are really special because of all the modern technologies that are used in constructing these tunnels with variety […]
- Bhatan Tunnel Named After The Village Bhatan Pada In Maharashtraby RahulBhatan Pada is a village which is in the state of Maharashtra. It is in the Raigad district, in Konkan division near Panvel city. The village is 9 km away from the Mumbai […]
- Tike Tunnel – The Prettiest Tunnel On The Western Ghatsby RahulTunnels for generations have been a symbol of mystery and adventure for all of us in India. They seem to have hidden in them some sort of secret which they are ready to […]
- Why Kamshet Tunnel On Mumbai- Pune Expressway Is A Perfect Get Awayby RahulIf driving is your passion and helps you release stress then Kamshet tunnel built in the impressive Mumbai- Pune Expressway road is your perfect get away. One of the 9 tunnels that you […]