India is a land of attractions.
A country to the land of “The Taj Mahal”, India has attractions galore. Discover, Share and Celebrate India’s attractions.
- Top 3 That Make Sivakasi Incredibly Famousby Fathima FahmiyaSivakasi is a busy industrial town in Virudhunagar district of Tamil Nadu. It is also known as “Kutti Japan” or “Little Japan”. This nick name best suits the city as it is home […]
- Top 5 Places To Visit In Kanyakumariby Fathima FahmiyaKanyakumari is the southern most tip of India and it is situated in Tamil Nadu. Bordered by Kerala in the west, Kanyakumari is known for its rich cultural heritage and tourism. Nagerkoil is […]
- Top 5 Things That Make Madurai City Incredibly Famousby Fathima FahmiyaMadurai is one of the biggest and oldest cities of Tamil Nadu. It has both traditional value and modern amenities. The special feature of Madurai is its historical importance and tourism value. The […]
- Top Tourist Destinations in Telanganaby KalpanaThe state of Telangana was carved out of State of Andhra Pradesh in 2014. Some of the important cities in the state are Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, and Khammam. It is a mountainous […]
- Top Places To See In Bhilwaraby MaanasiIf you are planning to visit Bhilwara, you will be pleased to know that it is one of the most amazing places to visit in Rajasthan. So, you have made a superb decision […]
- Going Patriotic In Amritsar, Top Places Visit To Feel Truly Indianby AditiAmritsar is one such city in India, where one can have spiritual, gastronomical and patriotic experience all at one place. You can make some remarkable memories in this vibrant city of Punjab, by […]
- Amritsar Di Lassi – Seven Best Places to Tryby AditiAmritsar – the vivacious city of Punjab –famous for the Golden Temple, is a heaven for food lovers. From Amritsari Kulchas to jalebis and phirnis to lassi, Amritsar’s cuisine has much to offer. […]
- Top Deserts in Indiaby AshwiniDesert, mostly considered as harsh and wild places and yet are also one of the mostt stunning natural landscapes in the world. Far from the hustle and bustle of the noisy, streets of a […]