Is your routine monotonous? If yes, then take a solo trip. Solo traveling makes you find yourself and our country has numerous options to take you on the journey of finding yourself. Rajasthan is one of the exclusive destinations which is an ideal pick for solo travelers. Known for its rich culture, royal forts and palaces, the state is quite captivating and one of the top most solo tourist destinations. Here are few reasons why Rajasthan is bang-on for solo travelers.
- Friendly People: Hospitality by Rajasthani people is exemplary all over the world. When you enter this state, one thing you can expect is people greeting you with smiling faces. This actually helps you kick off your journey with positive energy and good vibes. People’s inner warmth instantly melts your hesitation as a solo traveler. All the way through narrow lanes, you can expect the cordial gestures and smiles thus making you feel right at home.
- Good accommodation: Good accommodation is the main concern when you are traveling solo. Be it in the cozy confines of a tent or a room in a 5-star hotel, every traveler needs a place to rest. The state has something in store for everyone. All the various options like guest houses, home stays, luxury hotels, heritage resorts are available to choose from. You just need to know your pocket size and priorities. With comfortable facilities and attractive ambiance, you will get the best hospitality and a true ‘Rajasthan’ experience.
- Safe atmosphere: Although you cannot categorize places as safe or unsafe but yes Rajasthan is relatively safe. If you are traveling alone for the first time, chances are you will feel insecure. But in case of Rajasthan, you can easily leave behind all your worries. People of this state are very inviting and helpful, so there is no need to carry an extra load of anxiety. From camel riders, chauffeurs to desert camping staff, everyone will take care of you in every possible way. Thus, Rajasthan welcomes every solo traveler with open arms.
- Escort service by hotels: Hotels in Rajasthan provide pick and drop facility from the airport and railway station. One can enjoy free transportation by the hotels which actually ease out the trip when you are traveling alone.
- Free Wi-Fi: Who doesn’t want free internet available in the hotel room? Almost all the hotels in Rajasthan provide free Wi-Fi service. It helps you to stay in contact with your family and friends when you are traveling alone.
- A variety of things to explore: When it comes to exploring, Rajasthan state is full of buzz. The state has a lot to offer right from amazing architecture to delectable dishes. Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Lake Palace, Mehrangarh Fort, Lake Pichola, Chittorgarh Fort are some of the beautiful places to visit in Rajasthan. Needless to mention, you will have a lot to do once you enter this state.
- Personal space: Though Rajasthani’s are quite friendly, yet they give you space to do your own things. Make the most of your trip by taking as much time as you can while you visit any place in the state. Being in the peaceful land, you can either spend your time reading a book or clicking pictures. Either way, the feeling of being in Rajasthan is very relaxed.
- Festive atmosphere: Rajasthan is a land of cultural and traditional celebrations. There are so many festivals like Gangaur, Marwar festival, Elephant festival, Desert festival, Nagaur festival, Pushkar fair that are celebrated here every year. The state’s atmosphere is full of joy and excitement. You can easily soothe yourself with traditional folk dance and musical performances that are held in almost every hotel in the evening. This also gives you a chance to meet the locals and explore their culture.
- Respectful locals: Rajasthan is a very conservative state but locals are very respectful and are open minded. It’s a popular destination holding its trademark believing that each guest is to be respected. A woman walking down the streets of any city will surely not receive weird gestures and will be greeted.
So, if you plan a trip to this beautiful state alone, you have more reasons to convince yourself. Go on and make the most as a solo traveler and explorer.