India is a land of attractions.
A country to the land of “The Taj Mahal”, India has attractions galore. Discover, Share and Celebrate India’s attractions.
- Sharing My Experience At The Butterfly Farm In Sattalby RahulButterfly Farm is a museum at Jones estate (Sattal, place 5 km from bhimtal) that will make you feel close to nature. The spot fills in as one of the significant attractions of […]
- Maharao Madho Singh Museum – One Of The Best In Rajasthanby kuntalaMaharao Madho Singh was the younger son of Maharaja Jai Singh II, the pioneer founder of Jaipur, the pink city of Rajasthan. Madho Singh had a great fascination towards the art and culture […]
- The Magnificent Vechaar Utensils Museum At Ahmedabad, Gujaratby kuntalaThe historical city of Ahmedabad glorifies in hosting prominent heritage sites and diverse culture. It upholds the rich Indian traditional customs and beliefs. It is a unique museum housing a wide variety of […]
- Losel Doll Museum At Dharamsala – A Tribute To Tibetan Heritageby kuntalaDharamsala is one of the exclusive and exotic travel destinations in India, renowned for nature’s scintillating wonders and picturesque landscape. But little do we know about the presence of a unique museum housed […]
- Sudha Cars Museum – An Unusual And Quirky Museum In Hyderabadby kuntalaHe has been instrumental in creating the largest tricycle in the world and the smallest train in India. The museum is phenomenal in hosting vintage cars and vehicle of crazy shapes and sizes. […]
- The Interesting Paldi Kite Museum At Ahmedabad, Gujaratby kuntalaMany of us are familiar with the concept of kite flying in India. Vibrantly coloured kites of various shapes adorn the sky of many cities of India. Young and old enthusiastically participate in […]