Indian Folks – A mix of culture, rhythm and tradition.
If dance is euphoria, folk dance form is right in it.
- Interesting! Nrityagram Is India’s First Dance Villageby MadhurimaMiles away from the IT hub of India, there is a village that keeps itself isolated from city life. The hamlet nestles among the last surviving land of the city. Amidst this off-beaten […]
- World’s Largest Folk Dance Form: Here’s What Nati Dance Definesby MadhurimaYou might be a dance enthusiast, and apparently can do everything for your passion. But if you don’t have a fair idea of what Nati Dance is all about, you are losing out […]
- Bacha Nagma Dance – A Popular Folk Dance of Kashmirby kuntalaKashmir, a paradise on Earth, hosts one of the serene beauty of Mother Nature. Together with its intriguing and captivating charm, it also puts forward a land enriched with prolific tradition and culture. […]
- Choliya Dance – A Lively Folk Dance Of Kumaon, Uttarakhandby kuntalaKumaon is a place in Uttarakhand, which has a unique way of celebrating weddings. A special and unique dance is performed at the weddings called the Choliya dance. It a form of folk […]
- Explore The Spectacular Folk Dances Of Goaby kuntalaGoa, a picturesque state in the western part of India, is popular for its spectacular beaches and enchanting liveliness of the locals. It is embellished with a mix of myriad cultures and historical […]
- Nati Folk Dance Of Himachal Pradeshby AnujaNati is the popular folk dance of Himachal Pradesh. The dance has its origin in Kullu, in Himachal Pradesh. The Himachali folk dances portray the simple Pahari lifestyle. Besides, graceful swaying dance movements, […]