India is a land of attractions.
A country to the land of “The Taj Mahal”, India has attractions galore. Discover, Share and Celebrate India’s attractions.
- Ganeshpuri – A Small Holy Village In the Palghar District, Maharashtraby kuntalaGaneshpuri is a small village near Virar in the district of Thane Palghar in Maharashtra. The place has gained immense popularity as a weekend getaway among the locals and the tourists from the […]
- Odisha, Home to Taptapani, A Hot Water Spring Experienceby Shikha PandeyTravel is a great way to expand your horizons. You get to see new places, meet new people and do interesting things. There is so much to see and do in our country. […]
- Sikkim, Home to Ralong, One Of The Popular Hot Water Springsby Shikha PandeyIn an earlier post we discussed about the beauty of North East India. If striking views, sweeping valleys and lush forests are your thing, Sikkim is your next holiday destination. And Ralong in […]
- Atri, The Perennial Hot Water Springs In Odishaby Shikha PandeyThey say life is an adventure. And it should be! If you want to spice up your life and break the monotony then try going on a trip. Do something extraordinary like visiting […]
- Tattapani, The Village With Hot Water Springsby Shikha PandeyIf you have seen the pictures of hot water springs, you know how they amazing they look. Placed in some of the coldest places on earth, there is a permanent hot water bath […]
- Vajreshwari, The Hot Water Springs In Maharashtraby Shikha PandeyIndia has many beautiful places that are worth visiting. Due to our fascination with foreign countries, we tend to ignore the beauty lying right next to us. Vajreshwari in Maharashtra is an offbeat […]