India is a land of attractions.
A country to the land of “The Taj Mahal”, India has attractions galore. Discover, Share and Celebrate India’s attractions.
- India Art Fair Is One Of The Largest Contemporary South Asian Art fairby MadhurimaTo call India art fair the largest exhibition of modern and contemporary South Asian Art is just an understatement. This art fair is, after all, a fair platform for artists to exhibit their […]
- Experience Rajasthani Local Cultures Celebrated In Pushkar Camel Fairby MadhurimaThe quaint little town of Pushkar’s local cultures hold as much prominence as its rare amalgamation of lake, hills, forests, and sand dunes. The town’s mazes of lanes and alleys, bazaars, and ghats […]
- Mahim Mela – A Yearly Fair That Begins On Christmas Dayby MadhurimaFrom intersection of Mahim Causeway and L. J. Road right opposite to Michael church, there’s the dusty lane tapering off to seashore. Past plywood & timber mart, this sandy shore lights up in […]
- Lucknow Mahotsav – A Grand Festival In Uttar Pradeshby kuntalaLucknow, a city marked by history, culture, traditions, music, exclusive cuisines and exotic gardens, conducts many epic cultural events and fairs to allure tourists from all over India and the world. It happens […]
- Surajkund Mela – World’s Largest Craft Fair In Faridabad, Haryanaby kuntalaSurajkund, a small town in the Faridabad district of Haryana, had gained into prominence since 1897 for hosting the World’s Largest International Crafts Fair “Surajkund Mela”. Each year the fair is held in […]
- Visit Kumbh Mela 2019by Shikha PandeyKumbh Mela is the biggest celebration of Hindu faith in the world and it is happening right now at Prayagraj in Uttar Pradesh.