India is a land of attractions.
A country to the land of “The Taj Mahal”, India has attractions galore. Discover, Share and Celebrate India’s attractions.
- Sawan Mahina – The Holiest Month In The Hindu Calenderby MeghnaHeard of Sawan Ka Mahina? Nope I aint talking about the popular song from Lata Mangeshkar and Mukesk Da, yes, the one featuring Nutan and Sunil Dutt. I am indicating towards the holiest […]
- Places In India Where Shivratri Is Celebrated With Great Zealby RahulMAHASHIVRATRI is the festival dedicated to the wedding of Lord Shiva with goddess Parvati. Lord Shiva is called the ascetic god of Hindus. This festival is celebrated every year by February end or […]
- Karaga Shaktiyotsava – An Auspicious Festival Celebrated In Bengaluruby kuntalaIndia is a land of unique and exquisite festivals, dating back centuries ahead, uplifting the rich traditions and culture of the country and its people. One such oldest festival occurs every year in […]
- Echoes Of Earth Festival Is Set To Bring Amusement And Funby MadhurimaThe Silicon Valley of India’s culture is as much magnificent as its identity as the IT capital of the country. After all, it is that city which brought India’s greenest festival under the […]
- Indulge In The Hornbill Festival And Interact With The Tribeby MadhurimaThe Switzerland of the East’s cultural festival is much unique as its scenic views of mountains and hills. Its lush green vegetation and vibrant cultures are what pre-dominates its charms. The land of […]
- Experience Rajasthani Local Cultures Celebrated In Pushkar Camel Fairby MadhurimaThe quaint little town of Pushkar’s local cultures hold as much prominence as its rare amalgamation of lake, hills, forests, and sand dunes. The town’s mazes of lanes and alleys, bazaars, and ghats […]