India is a land of attractions.
A country to the land of “The Taj Mahal”, India has attractions galore. Discover, Share and Celebrate India’s attractions.
- Amir Mahal – The Magnificent Palace Of Prince Of Arcotby Fathima FahmiyaChennai houses several historical buildings and forts built by the British. Most of them are perfectly functioning even now as government buildings, universities and museums. Even the current state secretariat itself is located […]
- Interesting Facts About A Chettinad Villaby Fathima FahmiyaThe Chettinad region is spread across Sivagangai and Pudukkottai districts of Tamil Nadu. The Chettinad is well known for its unique cuisine and architecture. The residing people of Chettinad are called as “Chettiar”. […]
- Brijraj Bhawan Palace – The Enchanting Palace At Kotaby kuntalaKota is famous for hosting many of the prominent travel destinations of Rajasthan and that of India. One such frequently visited place is the Brijraj Bhawan Palace. The palace is famous for its […]
- Jahangir Palace Or Rani Mahal – A Hidden Gem in Agraby RahulJahangir Palace is probably one of the essential Mughal architectures. The fort was a palace meant for women who belonged to the noble household, also famously known as zenana. The Palace, also known […]
- An Inclusive Guide To The Tourist Prominence Of Chowmahalla Palaceby MadhurimaNow that air tickets and railways tickets are available right at your fingertip, it becomes a lot easier to travel the entire world within a span of just a few days. While the […]
- A Tamil King’s Palace – Reference From Nedunalvadaiby Fathima FahmiyaIndia is a vast mass of land with a rich history. As several emperors and rulers have trodden upon this area, one can find a lot of forts, palaces, and temples built by […]
- Rampuria Haveli, The Striking Red Haveli In Bikaner!by Shikha PandeyWe have been telling you about the amazing Havelis and Palaces of Rajasthan. If you are an art lover, curious traveler or just an explorer, next up on your travel list should be […]
- Bagore Ki Haveli, The Picturesque Palace In Udaipurby Shikha PandeyBaghore ki Haveli is an offbeat, cultural unmissable attraction in Udaipur that you should check out on your next trip.