India is a land of attractions.
A country to the land of “The Taj Mahal”, India has attractions galore. Discover, Share and Celebrate India’s attractions.
- Top 4 Tiger Reserve Forests In Tamil Naduby Fathima FahmiyaWelcome to Tamil Nadu! A state with diverse flora, fauna, mountains, forests and coastal lines. The Tamil literature itself classifies the landscapes of Tamil Nadu into five types. Kurinji – Mountains Mullai – […]
- Kanger Valley National Park – An Exotic Biodiversity Park in Jagdalpurby kuntalaKanger Valley National Park in Jagdalpur is a captivating forest dominated by rich flora and fauna. It is one of the most prominent tourist destinations in Chhattisgarh alluring wild life lovers from all […]
- Why Papikondalu National Park Is A Great Choice For Your Holiday?by RahulIf you are a person who likes to go to the hill station and also an animal lover then papikonda National park is a great choice for your holiday trip. Papikondalu is a […]
- Here’s The Guide To Rajaji National Park For Your Next Jungle Safariby MadhurimaRajaji National Park is famed for being one of the most prominent tiger reserves. Since it is a national park, it houses 600 elephant, thereby also being popular as an elephant habitat. The […]
- Why Should You Pay A Visit To Valmiki National Park?by MadhurimaThere’s no denying that Nepal and India individually have their own share of tourist prominence. However, there’s the India-Nepal border in Bihar where traveling would become amazing! And if you wish to pay […]
- Sariska National Park, The Abode Of The Tigers In West Indiaby AditiLocated amidst the hills of Aravalli range in the state of Rajasthan in the Alwar district is India’s famous abode of tigers – the Sariska Tiger Reserve or the Sariska National Park. Covering […]
- Tiger, The Fading Pride Of Sundarban And The Honor Of Bengalby MadhurimaThe first thing that comes to anyone’s mind, when the word Sundarban is mentioned, is definitely the Royal Bengal Tiger. The world’s largest mangrove forest is the home to this majestic and unique […]
- The Kaziranga National Park – Dedicated To The Great One-Horned Rhinocerosby SatorupaWe are all aware of national parks and nature reserves dedicated for the protection of Tigers, lions or deer. Kaziranga National Park is one such National Park dedicated to the great one-horned Rhinoceros, […]