Mountains – Captivating Beauty at Dizzying Heights.
Home to the Mount Everest, India is surrounded by hills, mountains and stunning beauty encompassing it.
- Banasura Hills – A Symbol Of Captivating Beauty In Wayanad, Keralaby kuntalaIn Hindu mythology, Banasura is the name of an Asur King who had a thousand arms. It is believed that he used to play Mridangam with all his arms. An ardent devotee of […]
- Trishul Peak – A Landmark Of Beauty In Uttarakhandby kuntalaTrishul, the spectacular trio of enigmatic mountain peaks, is a prominent tourist destination in the picturesque . Situated in the Kumaon region of Uttarakhand, it consists of three peaks Trishul I, Trishul II […]
- A Picturesque Trek Along The Chembra Peak In Wayanad, Keralaby kuntalaWestern Ghats or the Sahyadri Range are a chain of majestic mountains and a gem of Southern India. Also known as Chembra Mala, it connects the Vellarimala hills in Kozhikode and Nilgiri hills […]
- Toda Community Of Ooty – One Of The Oldest Tribes Of Indiaby Fathima FahmiyaToda is the name of an ancient tribe which lives in Nilgiri hills of Tamil Nadu. They lead a very simple life far away from the modern lifestyle. They are believed to be […]
- Trekking Along The Challenging Charang Chitkul Passby kuntalaHimachal Pradesh gifts us with the most alluring and challenging treks across the heart of the majestic snow capped mountains and deep valleys. Charang Chitkul pass is among one of them, offering a […]
- The Stunning Chokramudi Peak In Munnar, Keralaby kuntalaMunnar in Kerala is one of the enticing hill stations in India. The Chokramudi Peak in Munnar enhances the beauty of the place with its splendid tea and coffee plantations and the spice […]