India is a land of attractions.
A country to the land of “The Taj Mahal”, India has attractions galore. Discover, Share and Celebrate India’s attractions.
- Visiting The Pristine Serolsar Lake – What To Expectby Madhurima5 kilometers away from the Jalori Pass, there flows the pristine and tranquil Serolsar Lake. For locals, this one’s a revered spot, since a temple is adjacent to this lake. The lake surrounds […]
- Visit Tehri Lake And Experience Nature’s Serenityby kuntalaTravellers and backpackers ardently seek for exotic destinations to fulfil their wanderlust desire. Tehri in Uttarakhand is one such divine place engulfing the minds of nature lovers with its mesmerizing wonders. The key […]
- Unwind Your Mind At Pookode Lake In Wayanad, Keralaby kuntalaRelaxing and unwinding at the banks of glittering streams is a heavenly experience. The soothing breeze and the mild chirping of birds are a bonus. You can witness a similar environment in the […]
- Jungliagaon – A Stunning Secluded Location In Naukuchiatal, Uttarakhandby kuntalaInterested in angling? Jungliagaon is your answer. Situated at Naukuchiatal in the state of Uttarakhand, Jungliagaon is a haven for angling. Wildlife photography and bird watching are the other interesting and thrilling things […]
- Visit Sattal, Where the Mysterious Seven Lakes Get Connectedby MadhurimaGiven the massive amounts of tourists that Nainital gets every year, it comes as no surprise that it has become commercialized and overcrowded to the core these days. Thus, people are increasingly looking […]
- Vandri Lake – An Offbeat Destination In Palgharby kuntalaVandri Lake is one of the secluded spots in the district of Palghar, Maharashtra. Situated at a distance of 90 km from Mumbai, the natural lake has not been explored much by the […]
- Dalpat Sagar – The Biggest Lake In Chattisgarhby kuntalaDalpat Sagar Lake is a beautiful artificial lake situated in the town of Jagdalpur. The lake has gained prominence among tourists due to its ethereal beauty. Spread over an area of 350 hectares, […]
- Chandlai Lake, The 140-year Old Inland Water Body In Jaipurby NikkiRivers, lakes, streams, mountains, hills, plateau, plains are all exquisitely exotic. Owing to the expansive territory of India with diverse cultures and traditions and with varied topographical features, the nation posses remarkable natural […]