India is a land of attractions.
A country to the land of “The Taj Mahal”, India has attractions galore. Discover, Share and Celebrate India’s attractions.
- Enjoy The Remote Beach Near Mumbai – Kalamb Beachby RahulKalamb Beach near Mumbai is one of the remote or isolated sea beaches present in Maharashtra’s Arabian Sea coast. This is an isolated beach due to the presence of black sand or grayish […]
- Jallandhar Beach, A Mesmerising Place In Diuby RahulDaman and Diu is one of the most interesting places in India and also considered to be one of the most expensive places among all of them out there. And Jallandhar beach is […]
- The Beautiful Ezhimala Beach, The Pride Of Keralaby RahulKerala is full of different types of beaches but ezhimala beach is one of the oldest beaches in the whole state. The distance of this beach is around 55 kilometres away from Kannur […]
- Devka Beach, A Unique Piece Of Coastal Area In Indiaby RahulThis beach is situated in Daman which is the capital of the famous Union Territory of Daman and Diu. If you want a serene location to enjoy your holiday then this beachy destination […]
- Karnataka’s First Unique Marine Park At Karwarby kuntalaFor marine life admirers, there is good news. India is being gifted by an exclusive marine park in the state of Karnataka. The Wildlife Board of the state has approved the park to […]
- Devbagh Beach – Truly A Heaven On The Earthby MeghnaDevbagh beach is a wonderful destination for the beach lovers which is around 8 km away from Karwar bus stand and around 5 kilometres away from the beach village named Majali. Actually, it […]