India is a land of attractions.
A country to the land of “The Taj Mahal”, India has attractions galore. Discover, Share and Celebrate India’s attractions.
- The Spooky Side Of The Bangalore International Airportby MadhurimaKempegowda International Airport that serves the city of Bangalore sprawls over four thousand acres of land and is located about forty kilometers to the north of this city. Also known as the Bangalore […]
- These Are The ‘Decide-First-And-Then-Visit’ Haunted Places In Goaby MadhurimaSomeone who gets amazed by the magnificence of sunset and silhouettes, Goa might be an escape. The eccentric beauty of the horizons in beaches is a perfect way to break the monotony of […]
- Think Of Getting A Sight Of Evil Playground? The Haunted Places In Keralaby MadhurimaYour faulty actions in your brain might have a good reasoning behind the happenings of paranormal activities. But there are certain reasons why some incidents can never be put up into words. There […]
- Victoria Hospital In Bangalore Is A Tale Of Unearthly Activitiesby MadhurimaIn the Silicon Valley of India where medical discoveries after discoveries over years made hospitals come into being, even the most dedicated doctors at Victoria Hospital in Bangalore would find it terrifying to […]
- The Tale Of Sixty Cries – Here’s To Visiting Haunted Sixty Graves In Bijapurby MadhurimaYou don’t need any thumb’s rule to follow your travelling zeal. Traveling comes from within; it comes from interests. In fact, it’s a soul’s passion, and that’s why it has different definitions in […]
- How blood-chilling Can A Visit To Kalpalli Cemetery Become?by MadhurimaThere should be no questions on cemeteries being a bit spooky, in general. But this one, the cemetery that’s in the Old Madras Road, has had enough terrifying elements to give tourists and […]